Horatio Alger Honeywell Scholarship Program
10 $10,000 Scholarships Awarded
Funded through the generosity of Association Member David M. Cote
The Horatio Alger Honeywell Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to students pursuing a degree in a STEM field who have exhibited integrity and perseverance in overcoming personal adversity.
Students selected for the Horatio Alger Honeywell Scholarship will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Pursuit of a degree in a STEM field
- Critical financial need ($55,000 or less adjusted gross income per family is required)
- Integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Academic achievement (minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0)
- Attendance at
a Honeywell Partner School or Horatio Alger Collegiate Partner institution and be a current freshman
- Be a United States citizen
The application has closed for this year. The next application period will be January-March 2016.