Horatio Alger Boise State University Scholarship Program
7 $10,000 Scholarships Awarded
Funded through the generosity of Association Member Robert G. Miller
The Horatio Alger Boise State University Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to students entering their final three years of study at Boise State University who have exhibited integrity and perseverance in overcoming personal adversity. Funds will only be disbursed to residents of Idaho who are current freshmen who are entering their sophomore year in the fall of 2015 at Boise State University.
Students selected for the Horatio Alger Boise State University Scholarship will exhibit the following characteristics:
- current freshmen who are entering their sophomore year in the fall of 2015 at Boise State University
- critical financial need ($55,000 or less adjusted gross income per family is required)
- currently be a resident of Idaho
- demonstrate integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- be a United States citizen
- Submit a complete online application by March 20, 2015.
- Upload the following by March 20, 2015:
- Collegiate Transcript All applicants must provide a copy of their transcript reflecting their latest cumulative GPA and credit hour totals.
- Student Aid Report (SAR) All applicants must provide a copy of their Federal Student Aid Report.