Horatio Alger Huizenga Business School Scholarship Program
10 $10,000 Business Scholarships Awarded
Funded through the generosity of Association Member H. Wayne Huizenga
The Horatio Alger Huizenga Business School Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to students in the Huizenga Business School at Nova Southeastern University who have exhibited integrity and perseverance in overcoming personal adversity.
Students selected for the Horatio Alger Huizenga Business School Scholarship will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Attend Nova Southeastern University and be enrolled as an undergraduate (sophomore, junior or senior) or as graduate student in the Huizenga Business School
- Critical financial need ($55,000 or less adjusted gross income per family is required)
- Currently be a resident of the State of Florida
- Demonstrate integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Academic achievement (minimum cumulative grade point average is 2.0 for consideration)
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Submit a complete online application by May 1, 2014.
- Upload the following by May 1, 2014:
- Collegiate Transcript All applicants must provide a copy of their transcript reflecting their latest cumulative GPA and credit hour totals.
- Student Aid Report (SAR) All applicants must provide a copy of their Federal Student Aid Report.